RegistrarThe following should be directed to registrar at email@example.com.
- Updates to insurance and licence plates, including any different vehicles you will be using to drive patients
- CRC Renewals
- Questions about driving that cannot be answered by your dispatcher
- Comments/feedback around driving for the VCDS
Parking & License Plate RecognitionAll of the parking facilities are using license plate recognition with the exception of:
- VGH at 12th and Laurel (switching TBD) see procedure below
- Diamond Health Care Centre Parkade (switching TBD)
- Innomar Clinics
Parking Procedure – VGH (12th & Laurel)The following procedure should be used to insure complimentary parking at this location.
- Write either “Volunteer Driver” or “VCDS Driver” along with your License Plate # on the back of your parking ticket and hand ticket to clerk upon exit.
- Showing your VCDS Name Tag is also recommended.
- The attendant will compare your licence plate # with their database and open the gate for your departure.
Temporary Drop Off Locations – Due to COVID
- Please note that the VGH Blackmore entrance is now available as well as the Main entrance at the Jim Patterson Pavilion.
- The SMH Pediatrics drop off has not changed, it is by the elevators in the South Parkade off 94A Ave.
We are now offering 2 methods of filing your driver expenses:
- Opt-in to have Mileage and time calculated by Ride Scheduler
- We are rolling this out by region, will be open to all by the end of August
- If you have already Opted-in, then there is no need to submit a manual report by email or mail
- File your expense claim form manually each month
- Please file regardless of whether you are donating your expenses back to the society
- Calculation is .55 cents per km
- Take the time for accuracy on your expense reports
- Enter the facility abbreviations in the Treatment Center column
- Email expense forms to Rick at VCDSReports@gmail.com
- For those using Canada Post, the address is: VCDS 452 Glenbrook Dr, New Westminster, BC V3L 5J5
Gas CouponsWe still have Chevron Gas Cards available. Please request cards on your Expense Reports
Downloads and Links
Tom Akam – Financials
View Balance Sheet and Income Statement
Expense Reports – Forms and Abbreviations
Download Expense Form for electronic filing – with abbreviations.
Download Expense Form for printing/manual filing.
Download Facility Abbreviations for expense reports.
Sandy Tsui- Registrar: Driver Kits Supplies, Ordering New ID Cards.
Larry Coleman: Replenish Masks
Feedback or Questions please email: